In the submission form, please include abstract (up to 3000 characters) with the following information:
- Name and surname of the author (s), affiliation (if any)
- Title of the presentation/poster
- Description of the purpose and basic issues of the presentation.
- For empirical research: theoretical background, aims, method (sample, procedurę), results and conclusions.
- For the theoretical research: theoretical background, aims, the main contribution of theoretical analysis to the psychology of music along with the predicted implications.
The main language of the conference will be Polish, however, due to the international nature of the conference, we kindly request to submit abstracts in both Polish and English language versions.
The list of proposed issues:
PsychoMuzy focuses on a wide range of topics in the field of music psychology:
- Cognitive psychology of music, musical perception.
- Social music psychology: musical preferences, music functions, social interactions in the context of the listener/performer of the music.
- The developmental psychology: musical development, the functions of music and its role in the various stages of development.
- Musical education: psychology and education in the service of musical development, effective techniques in music learning.
- Musical talents, music training and its relation to human functioning.
- Music emotions: emotional reactions to music, emotional expression in music.
- Neuropsychology of music.
- Psychology of musical performance: psychological support of musical achievements, psychological help in working on specific problems of music-performers
- Music therapy.
- Psychological aspects of musical experience.
Submission form (in Polish): click